the white cat is me and the gray cat is life
I haven’t talked to her in a year, really.
After graduation we kinda just stopped talking. We were pretty good friends, too. Then the usual “she got a boyfriend” thing happened and she kinda just wandered away.
I’m not going to say it’s all her fault because I wandered away, too.
Now, for the past couple of week I’ve been trying to reconnect with her by texting her or messaging her on facebook and she reads them and ignores them.
On one specific day I texted her asking about something and later that day she posted, “It’s sad when people only come to you when they need something.”
Like, okay I understand because it was out of the blue.
Today I texted her and asked if she would be working on Friday.
She read the messages but didn’t respond.
Like, you complain about no one trying to talk to you but when they do you fucking ignore me? Cool.
So that’s the last try I’m going to give.
I guess that’s it of that friendship.
The amount of friendships that have slowly but surely slipped between my fingers this year is crazy.
Friends I used to be so close with are complete strangers.
Strangers are now best friends.
I mean I knew this would happen but, to be honest- I just thought it would happen with different people.
The people I thought I would lose contact with aren’t the ones I’ve lost.
And to be perfectly honest.
I’m okay with that.
We can only be friends if you’re kind of an asshole. Not full blown asshole because that’s no fun. And if you’re not an asshole at all then that won’t work either. A halfway asshole. Those are my kind of people.
He’s tripping on acid
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Catwoman
In which Marina Diamandis continues to be a queen and shuts down body policing
My little pony
Arkham Origins: Deathstroke (x)
for being a teen girl i sure do talk about my dick a lot
Marina & The Diamonds performing “How To Be A Heartbreaker” in Los Angeles, California - 05.11.13 [♡]
reasons to date me:
-i can pick stuff up with my feet sometimes
-ive never killed a man (yet)
-i once got 95% on guitar hero
-you can play with my hair
-im cheaper than a puppy
- Fall Out Boy: The witty one that everyone likes. Was off school for a long time but is back now. Everyone missed him.
- My Chemical Romance: The sensitive one who helped anyone he could. Left school in 2013
- Panic! At The Disco: The kid Fall Out Boy took under his wing. Likes big words.
- Blink-182: The funny one that hides behind their jokes.
- Green Day: The kid in the year above that everyone looks up to.
- Sleeping With Sirens & Pierce The Veil: The inseparable best friends.
- Fun: The averagely known kid who wrote a one really good essay and became popular overnight.
- 30 Seconds To Mars: The arty one who likes to make films.
- Muse & Coldplay: The massively popular ones.
- All Time Low: Looks up to Blink-182. Similar sense of humour to him.
- Paramore: The pretty one.
- Bring Me The Horizon: The one who looks scary, but is actually quite nice.
- You Me At Six: The fashionable one.